Some would say I am a YouTube fanatic, I'm subscribed to almost 300 people on YouTube. That is a very large number of people. I spend a fair amount of time on YouTube, whether I'm watching videos or uploading videos.
Basically I LOVE YouTube. So I wanted to share some of my favourite people on YouTube who I believe deserve more recognition for what they do. All these people have under 1000 subscribers and constantly upload amazing videos. So here are a few of my favourite people! (In no particular order)
1. Georgia Cate is an Australia beauty guru with just over 800 subscribers at this point in time, you go girl! I love watching her videos, she's a natural in front of the camera and always keeps me entertained. You can see she puts a lot of effort in her videos which I appreciate. Here's a few examples of the videos Georgia uploads:
Makeup & Outfit
Tutorials (Hair, makeup)
If these type of videos interest you then head over to Georgia's channel and subscribe! Don't forget to mention that Mia Kate sent you! Click the photo above to be sent to her channel :)
2. Kelsey Siviter is one of my beauty idols on YouTube! With almost 900 subscribers she is already showing signs of in the future being a very successful social media star. I adore watching her videos and she seems like the kinda girl you'd want to be friends with. Also living in Australia, she makes high quality beauty videos that you could watch for hours. Here's a few examples of the videos Kelsey makes:
Makeup Tutorials & GRWM's
Everyone go subscribe to Kelsey!
3. Imogen Chen is also another Australian beauty guru, not sure why they all have been Australian so far... Anyway, she has almost 300 subscribers and deserves more as her videos are great quality and she is so super cute. At only 16 she has amazing style and recommends some really good makeup & beauty products. Some examples of the videos Imogen makes:
Day in the life style vlogs
Click the photo above to check out her YouTube channel and go show her some love!!!
4. Narelle Keating also known as Naz (Naz Vlogs on YouTube) is so close to 700 subscribers! With your help I'd love to help her reach her next milestone. Naz spreads such happiness in her videos and can always make you smile. Her channel grew pretty quickly in such a short period of time, here are a few examples of her videos:
And more beauty related videos!
Go check out Naz vlogs and tell her who sent you ;) Click the photo above!
5. Kez (short of Kezia, the coolest name ever!) is another beauty YouTuber who is all about sharing what she loves with other people. She has a beautiful personality and a smile that is contagious. Kez has just over 450 subscribers and I can totally see her becoming a very well known YouTube personality. She makes these type of videos:
Go subscribe to Kez and check out her videos, I promise you'll love her! (Click photo)
6. Last but not at all least! Maree Brigante has just over 200 subscribers and for the quality and obvious effort she deserves thousands more! Her makeup always looks flawless and you can trust her opinion when it comes to beauty products. She only has a couple videos on her but with a little encouragement I think she could be an established YouTuber. Maree makes videos such as:
Makeup & hair tutorials
Click the photo above to be sent to her channel, go subscribe!
That is everyone I am going to share today, I have probably missed so many people but it was extremely hard to narrow it down to only a couple people. Let me know who your favourite small YouTubers are down below in the comments! I'd love to find more people on YouTube with potential. I might do another one of these posts in the future so I'll keep an eye out for small YouTubers.
I realised after I finished this blog post that all the people I mentioned are Australian. I get recommended a lot of Australian beauty YouTubers as I am a Australia beauty YouTuber myself. Sorry, next time I'll try include more international YouTubers!
YouTube is an extremely competitive platform and involves a lot of time and effort to make it big. As it is so many people's dreams to be as famous as Zoella or Bethany Mota, I thought I'd take the time to dedicate some space on the internet for the smaller YouTubers who put in just as much effort and don't get as much praise.
Thankyou so much for reading, I hope you enjoy watching my recommendations. It's time to shout out my own channel, I have two channels, one for vlogs and the other for beauty videos. Go subscribe and show me some love after you've checked out the YouTubers above :)
Beauty channel (Mia Kate)
Vlog channel (MoreMia)
Have an incredible day,